Looking for a quick treat but don't prefer the over-processed options like granola bars?
Give these easy to make protein bites a try. Even the kids will love them!
- 2 C. Quick Oats
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 C. Ground Flax Seed
- 1.25 C. Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 C. Dark Chocolate Chips
- Course Sea Salt (Set aside)
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (Optional)
1. Mix first 7 ingredients into a large glass bowl
2. Using your fingers, form into 3/4" - 1" balls.
Bonus: If you prefer a sweet & salty treat, gently press one side of each protein ball into course ground sea salt. Do not over salt. And if you love coconut, mix 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes into the mixture!
Place 3 bites into baggies and refrigerate for an easy on-the-go snack.